The 2018NFL defensive rookie is not very exciting in general: horizontal comparison, they are far from eye-catching by the line-up of Barkley's running back team and five rookie quarterbacks. In vertical comparison, they are also difficult to compete with next season talent. The rushing group of the table is comparable. Having said that, there are still a few players who are worthy of our expectations.
Here are a few interesting facts:
· In the past 15 years, the position with the best defensive rookie of the year is the inside linebacker (6 times), followed by the outside rusher (4 times), the inside rusher (3 times) and the defensive guard. (2 times)
· However, the situation has reversed in recent years. In the past three seasons, two seasons of the best defensive rookie were won by the cornerback, and the last linebacker won this award back sports jerseys wholesale to 2012 (Luke -Kickley)
· Throughout history, security guards have never been favored, only won the award twice.
· A cruel fact about those rookies who are looking forward to counterattack: After 2000, only 2 non-first-round defenders will receive this award (Kendall Bell and DeMarco Lanes are second-round picks)
· Actually, the first-round picks are nothing remarkable: because in the authentic stitched jerseys from china past 11 awards, 10 of the final winners were selected in the top 15 picks, the only exception being the 18-point cornerback Marcus. Peters
· Finally, there is a law of forced finding out. In the past 6 years, the only defensive player in the draft who was selected was discount baseball jerseys Joey Bossa who won the best defensive rookie (Fon Miller and 2 years ahead) Endam Kong-Su is completely unaffected)
The 2018NFL defensive rookie is not very exciting in general,there are still a few players who are worthy of our expectations.